Outdoor Shutters(Fixed louver panel)
Fixed louvers are permanently open which means that there is always ventilation while blocking line of sight. This is ideal for applications like enclosing an utility room, porch or Barbeque area.
Standard Features Include:
- Solid timber Construction – no finger jointed material.
- Custom sized Fixed Louvered Shutters Pegged.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery to contribute to a solid structure.
Our fixed louver panels are made of Western Red Cedar, which is naturally decay resistant, tight grained and light weight. It is the perfect choice for exterior shutters. Harvested from Canadian forests, Western Red Cedar is FSC certified sustainable. Exterior timber shutters have a timeless appeal, time adds characteristics to timber shutters that can not be simulated by synthetic products. As a timber shutter ages, the elements wear, the paint layers build. Each shutter takes on a personality of its own, giving a home unique character that plastic can only imitate.
Sanded finish with a louver size of: 35x10mm.
Lead time is approximately 8 weeks.
Outdoor Shutters(FLEX-fence) Movable Louvres
FLEX-fence is a unique and versatile D.I.Y louvre hardware system that lets you customize your outdoor living areas by controlling light and air movement and providing shelter to maximise your enjoyment of these areas.
Flex-fence outdoor louvres are ideal for al-fresco dining areas, verandahs, gazebos and other outside areas.
They can look as rustic or as modern as you wish, it just depends on the finish applied to the louvres. This can be modern exterior paints, stains, oils or just a naturally weathered look.
We can supply FLEX-fence in the following forms:
- Hardware only – Consisting of the louvre operating mechanism with all brackets and screws to mount eleven louvres. This enable you to create a horizontal panel of operating louvres up to a maximum size of 1220mm x 1220mm, or a panel of vertical operating louvers to a maximum width of 1220mm and a maximum height of 1800mm.
For larger areas, multiple kits are required.
- A hardware kit with eleven louvres of L.O.S.P. treated and primed Pine in your required lengths.
- A hardware kit with L.O.S.P. treated primed and painted louvres in a limited range of colours in your required lengths.
- Hardware kit and dressed but unpainted timber in your required lengths.
- Choice of Western Red Cedar, treated Pine or Brazilian Cherry Wood.
The recommended louvres sizes are 138mm x 18-24mm x1220mm maximum length for horizontal louvres or 138mm x 18-24mm x 1800mm maximum length for vertical louvres.
Raw pine is not recommended if exposed to the weather. L.O.S.P. treated and primed pine is available in major hardware chains, you paint them or we can supply in required length.
Brazilian Cherry Wood offers rich, red brown tones with a beautiful grain, it is an ideal timber for outdoor use.
Western Red Cedar is very suitable for external use if a wood finish is required. Oiling is recommended.
We welcome your inquiries to help you with your project.
We can quote you an installed price in our catchment areas of Orange / Bathurst and surrounds or Adelaide, South Australia.
We can despatch this product to anywhere in Australia. Email us for a quote for delivery to your address.
Find more information, click here: http://flexfence.com/showcase/awnings/